Tula Top


http://www.tulatopphotography.com/New-Releases/i-w7JnRxN

While browsing through the new releases on Tulatopphotography, I found some interesting ice photos. Frozen Souls is probably my favorite as it is a bunch of precarious looking icicles. There is a great range from the light to dark, with no two icicles looking alike. I also love the light blue color; it gives off a calming vibe. For Diamonds in the Rough, I liked how different the ice was in comparison to the warm color of the river. And with the hints of green frozen in there, it honestly kind of reminded me of a living cell of some sort. Lastly, The Stare Down was another one of my favorites. I like how the icicles went with the flow of the blurred waterfall. The top layer of ice/snow brings in a deformity that draws the views attention. And with that same pretty light blue, I found this one to be quite calming.

Comments

Popular Posts